During execute migration of Open Outgoing Checks you get the error as
My Bank account internal ID XYZ not found
Error detected in source record with key value ZZZ, XYZ.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your implementation project and click Open Activity List.
- Search and open the activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Create Unit, Execute Migration, Upload File for Open Outgoing Checks and click on Process File.
Bank internal ID XYZ for this account you have still not enabled that it supports the payment method Check printing and unless you have this method to your bank settings, system will not accept any open outgoing check items under this payment method to be in the system for this bank account ZZZ.
Now to correct it follow the below steps.
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Under Master Data click on My Banks.
- Select My Bank ID ZZZ, click on Edit Bank Accounts.
- Click on Payment Method, Add Row and select Check Printing and Save.
Perform the migration Open Outgoing Checks again then this time the error will not persists.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To