User is not able to change Work Status to any State that is set to "Controlled by", "Manager", even though user is Manager of the entity.
- Issue occurs after migrating to or installing SAP BPC 10.1 SP09.
- Or after applying Note 2236448.
- When you change the work status from BPC web via BPF, you will see the error "You cannot change the work status because you are neither the owner nor the manager of this member"
- If you change the work status from EPM Add-in, you will see the error "You are not authorized to change the work status for this region of data".
- If you execute a Data Manager package that checks the work status condition you will get the error "Error checking work status".
- SAP Businessobjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1 SP09 and later for NetWeaver (CPMBPC 810 SP09)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
Release 810, SAPK-81009INCPMBPC, "Error checking work status" , KBA , workstatus , chose , entities , you are not authorized , cannot change work status , child member , parent , owner , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-WS , Work Status , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-NW-WS , Work Status , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.