- SAP Analytics Cloud Agent (SAC Agent) has been deployed and configured according to the User Guide.
- Testing the SAC Agent with the URL http://[Host]:[Port]/C4A_AGENT/service/api/epm/bw should retrieve "200".
- The following error message appears instead of the expected result:
ERROR HTTP Status 500 - com/sap/fpa/cloud/service/EpmDispatcherServlet : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 (unable to load class com.sap.fpa.cloud.service.EpmDispatcherServlet)
- Note the following line in the Tomcat logs:
INFO: JSR 356 WebSocket (Java WebSocket 1.0) support is not available when running on Java 6.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud Agent
The Tomcat version used to deploy the SAP Analytics Cloud Agent is loading an older version of the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
- Update the version of JAVA used by Tomcat:
- Install a supported version of SAP JVM listed in the System Requirements and Technical Prerequisites documentation.
- You can download the SAP JVM from: https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/#cloud
- Modify the Catalina script (catalina.bat on Windows or catalina.sh on Linux) with the SAPJVM path. If you are using the Tomcat that is installed with SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x, modify the file setenv.bat in the location: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\TomcatX\bin
- Change the JAVA Virtual machine used in the Tomcat Configuration tool:
Restart the Service Tomcat and verify that the following page requests the username and password and shows the version of the SAP Cloud Analytics Agent after successful authentication:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, BOC, Agent, major minor, version, JVM, Java, 7, 8, c4a, SAC , KBA , bocbiag , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem