This document lists the different users and their roles during the implementation of your system.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- Initial User:
After subscription / signing the contract, the user receives an e-mail with the Initial User and password. The first logging into the new system is made with this initial user and password.
The initial user is responsible for:
- Creating the implementation project.
- Completing the scoping.
- Completing the milestone "Designed Acceptance".
- Once the milestone is completed, the initial user will be assigned the Service Agent view and then the initial user can create service agents.
- Once the initial user creates a service agent, then the Initial User will be locked.
- Key User:
There can be more than one key user for a system. The first key user will be created by the initial user.
The key user is responsible for:
- Completing the fine-tuning, migration, testing and go-live.
- Administrator activities.
- End User:
User who is responsible for business processes and business activities.
This is the most common type of business user and its creation is triggered automatically whenever a new employee or new service agent is created.
- PDI User:
User who is responsible for performing PDI activities in the system. PDI users cannot access any administration related work centers such as Business Configuration, Application and User Management (ByD), Administrator (C4C).
A PDI user is a business user with access to the work center PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT. This type of business user is created the same way as an end user (by the creation of an employee or service agent).
- Support User:
Used by support engineers to access a customer system and analyze reported incidents.
This type of user cannot be created in a system. It is a technical user and can only be used by SAP.
end user; key user, different, pdi , KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To