- Cannot update a user manager
- Manager does not appear in Manager list in Job Information or Job Relationship
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to employee
- Try to update the manager with effective date Jan 21 2013
- When searching for the wanted user the dropdown shows no data
- When trying to select test user as job relationship it also shows "na data"
The test user does not have personal information and job information records effective before or equal to Jan 21 2013 (the effective date of the manager update).
Make sure that the user you are trying to select as manager has correct Job Information Hire record with an effective date before or equal to effective date of the manager update.
Also make sure that the first personal information record of the wanted manager has an effective date before the or equal to effective date of the manager update.
Manager hire date and effective date of the job info hire record= Jan 22nd 2013
Manager personal information records=Jan 22nd 2013
When trying to add the user above as manager the effective date of the update needs to be Jan 22nd or after this.
Job Information, jobinfo, Job Relationship, Manager, cannot find user, not able to find manager, unable to find employee, , KBA , manager not searchable , unable to assign manager , employee central , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-UI , History UI & MSS UI , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-JRL , Job Relationships , Problem