- The LDAP IP and configuration are in the beans.xml inside the BC.war.
- The Hazelcast configuration xml is inside custom-resourceconfig.
- This is not recommended since it requires compiling a custom feature containing the LDAP and Hazelcast configurations for each environment. In a typical implementation, this could require 4 custom repository features; one for each of Development, QA, User Acceptance, and Production.
- These configurations should be moved to the config_master to simplify environment setup.
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
LDAP, Hazelcast, configuration, custom, repository, config_master, Omnichannel, OCB , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.