You want to export open purchase requests to Microsoft Excel. However system failed to show the field Purchase Request ID in the excel sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Requests view
- Select the query Open Purchase Requests
- Select Export & To Microsoft Excel
- In the excel sheet, the field Purchase Request ID is missing
When you export the open purchase requests, we do not display the Purchase Request ID on the excel sheet. Because the purchase request ID is a combination field which joins purchase request ID and purchase request Item ID at runtime & hence it is not pulled into the excel sheet during export.
There is a field called Purchase Request ID which is hidden in the personalization screen, you can enable this field on the purchase request screen & then export to excel. Now the Purchase Request ID will be visible in the excel sheet.
- Go to the Personalize & select This Screen
- Select Purchase Requests section
- Go to the fields section & select the check box for Purchase Request ID
- Select Save
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To