How to change the owner name of an existing Ad Hoc scheduled job in Provisioning?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Report name
- Original owner name to verify
- New owner name which is to be updated
Steps to update the job owner:
- Navigate to provisioning->Select the company id->Open Managing Job Scheduler
- Select “Adhoc Report Export” in Job type->and click on 'Refresh'
- Search for the report job under concern.
- cross check details like report name, existing job owner, etc., to confirm if this is the correct job.
- Click Cancel from the dropdown
- Click Edit.
- In Job Owner section search for the new user eg: SF ADMINACN and Select the report id associated with the new user in Job Parameters->Report id section as shown below->
- Change the start time approximately 5-10 minutes ahead from the current server time.
- Save and submit the job
Note: if you need to perform these actions but not have access to provisioning, please create a support incident with the 'Required Details' under the component LOD-SF-ANA-PRV
scheduled, job, provisioning, Ad, Hoc, report export, change, owner, , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-PRV , Provisioning Changes , How To