The proof of delivery (POD) confirms 0 delivery quantity. After that a billing document is created with a quantity of zero.
You find that,
- The open delivery value (shown in FD33) is not reduced after billing creation.
- RVKRED88 report shows that the open delivery value of that document should be 0.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HAN
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
proof of delivery, POD, zero quantity, 0 quantity, open delivery, sales value, FD33, billing relevance, VBAP-FKREL, H, partial billing , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.