- A custom form is defined in a model extension for PdPDM.Column and is used to replace the General tab in the property sheet of the metaclass.
- Editing any column it does not display the customized General tab, but the one defined in the DBMS resource file under Profile\Column\Forms\General.
- The target DBMS is ORACLE Version 12c.
- It does not happen if the target DBMS is ORACLE Version 11g.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- ORACLE Version 12c
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
XEM, XDB, ORA12C, ORA11GR1, 799328, CR799328 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.