You are using the E-Mail to create a new Employee Support Ticket. The email received is sent to Unassociated Emails with reason "No matching employee found".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Go to the Unassociated Emails view.
- See the email sent by email@example.com (this represents the email address of a Business User) is not associated to any Employee record.
This Business Users is a Service Agent.
Service Agents are not considered for Employee Support email scenario. Only the emails maintained against Employee records are considered (Administrator > Employees or People > Employees).
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Ticket ; Support ; Askhr ; Employee ; Customer Support ; Ticket Type ; Email ; Service Agent ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To