- The address numbers of SAPoffice Users were deleted in the SAP system
- This was done accidentally or otherwise but it needs to be reversed
- The deletion was done in transaction SO52 or by report RSSOUADD
- The USRADR field in table SOUD (SAPoffice User Definition) is deleted by the report
- When you attempt to access certain folders message "Address <> does not exist - SO451" is received
- SAP NetWeaver
- Release Independent
KBA , BC-SRV-COM , Communication Services: Mail, Fax, SMS, Telephony , BC-SRV-ADR , Address Management / Business Address Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.