- A LMS Administrator has created a direct link for some learning entity.
- When user's click on the direct link created, they are directed to the logon page.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- A Learning Admin creates direct link for a learning entity via System Admin > Tools > Direct Link.
- Link Output is URL.
- Learning User Only is set to No.
- Once the direct link is generated, the admin sends the direct link to a user.
- The user clicks on the link, but instead of being directed to the learning entity the link was generated for, the user is directed to either BizX logon page or internal SSO logon page.
Direct links require an active BizX session to be already opened.
- If the user attempting to access the direct link has not already been authenticated, then the system will request for authentication details, thus redirecting them to either the BizX logon page or to the internal SSO logon page as per the organization's SSO configurations.
- This is expected behavior.
Additional notes to be considered:
- When using an integrated environment, then SSO can only be used for BizX authentication.
- After authenticating to BizX, when users navigate from BizX to the LMS, internal SSO will be used.
- Authentication must be performed prior to clicking the direct link.
Please see below for scenarios in which you should contact SAP SuccessFactors Support.
The direct link:
- Does not bring users to a logon page at all.
- Brings the users to an incorrect page.
- Displays an error page.
- Directs user's to an incorrect learning entity entirely.
- Requires user's to authenticate when they have an already active BizX (or LMS, if non-integrated) session.
- Before contacting support, please ensure that the user's have a current, valid BizX session and are not experiencing other issues accessing the LMS.
SF, success factors, LMS, deeplink, directlink, linking, links, single sign on, single-sign-on, auth, prompt for password, prompts, prompting, item details, learning plan, home page, catalog simple search, learning history, current registration, external requests, employee subordinates, recommended items, scheduled offering details, registration, online content, reports, reports with criteria, performance review, competency assessment, plan, curricula, questionnaire surveys, pending reviews and approvals, talent profile, program details, instructor view: my classes, catalog directed search, kal, kac, integration, not working, biz x , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , Problem
|SSO Deeplink_Direct Link.docx|