- It is possible to create users manually in Analytics, either individually or in a bulk manner.
- However, we highly recommend allowing the system to auto-create users.
- This will ensure that the access granted in BizX are carried over properly to the Analytics part of the system as well.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
RBP changes required:
Without Report Center:
Permissions > Analytics Permissions > Show Analytics
With Report Center:
Permissions > Analytics Permissions > Functional Permissions
- After granting Analytics permissions, please have the user(s) under concern to access the Analytics Tab at least once.
Instances with Report Center: The user has to create / run a Canvas report
- This will create relevant users for them in ORD and will show up under user maintenance.
- This also works if one proxies as the users and then access the Analytics tab.
Analytics, ORD, user, BizX, SSO, Single Sign On, create, new, auto, role, management , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions