In the import template for Foundation Objects there is only one coulumn to populate the association.
For example> Location has an association to Legal Entity.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Foundation Object
- In Admin Centre navigate to Import Foundation data:
- Download the template for the FO
- Location has a one to many association to Legal entity.
- Add the pipe symbol (|) after each legal entity without space within one location to the import file.
- A location with 4 associations will need 1 row with a different Legal entity separated by pipe symbol (|) without space.
- Import the file
import Foundation Object association Multiple Values Pipe , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions