- Your AS ABAP service provider trusts a third-party identity provider which is outside your local network.
- The web dispatcher/proxy is located between the identity provider and your AS ABAP system where service provider is hosted.
- You may get following errors with SAML 2.0 authentication:
"No RelayState mapping found for RelayState value ouc…" or "Message Response did not arrive at correct destination"
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and higher
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
reverse proxy, sec_diag_tool, SP, IdP, DMZ, intranet, Fiori, Launchpad, FLP, Web Dispatcher, SAML2 service not accessible, was terminated during SAML2 processing, HTTP 404 not found, SAML, load balancer, virtual,alias , KBA , sap saml2 not working okta url , how to configure the sso with saml2 , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , CA-UI2-INT-FE , Please use CA-FLP-FE-COR , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.