This article covers how to download the Learning data dictionary which can be helpful when creating and maintaining custom reports.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The most recent Learning data dictionary can be found in the SAP Help Portal:
- Navigate to the SAP Help SAP SuccessFactors Learning landing page and login on the top right hand corner if not already done (The link to the data dictionary will not be available unless logged in)
- Select the product version (if necessary) next to the product name in the main banner
- Select "See all"
- Locate the Reference section and click the link to download the data dictionary
The link will download a .zip file that contains:
- Data Services Extract information
- An .xls with only the changed database information
- The full data dictionary for the current Learning release
- Entity Relationship Diagram
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning current updated version release New Data Dictionary table column database DB base data services extract, lms, sap, data dictionary , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions