Learning admins are being disconnected of sessions when launching proxy for a locked user.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- From Learning Admin UI, search for a user.
- In the Actions menu, click to Launch Proxy.
- Admin is prompted to logon to learning admin page again.
- After authenticating or closing popup, an error is displayed: "Your login session could not be restored."
The user is locked, so the admin should not be able to proxy.
This is a behavior change included in b1605 release:
- The launch proxy button is disabled for locked users.
throws out of system, thrown out of application, app, session, logon, login, proxying, proxied, defect, bug, kal, kac, LRN-10875
, KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions