- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform is installed in non-English OS. (e.g. Chinese OS, Japanese OS)
- After manually splitting AdaptiveProcessingServer (APS) or running System Configuration Wizard (the feature from version 4.1) to split the AdaptiveProcessingServer, accessing Monitoring page will face an error as:
Error occurred during retrieval of MBean Details.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1
- Central Management Console (CMC)
- Microsoft Windows non-English version
Monitor, MBean, size, sizing, split, divide, tune, tuning, Java, watch, -Duser.region=US -Duser.language=en , KBA , BI-BIP-MON , BI platform monitoring , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CMC , Central Management Console (CMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.