- An error "current process infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)" followed by a stack trace
- involving the module 'CgpGroupHashing::_cgpCodeGen'
- reported if the plan has HASH join or MERGE join with numeric parameters in the join predicate
- Current process (0xa95035c) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- Address 0x0x00000000017ce302 (CgEvals::_CgCompVcol(tree*)+0x22), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000014)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Signal 11 (SIGSEGV), HASH join, MERGE join, CgpGroupHashing::_cgpCodeGen , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.