- The bytes value for the INLINE LENGTH parameter is not preserved when reversing IBM DB2 columns.
- The column is defined as WITH DEFAULT or as NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT.
- Value of DEFAULT is ~INLINE~ in the Column property sheet.
- It works fine if the column is defined as NOT NULL.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL06
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 PL01
- IBM DB2 Version 10 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
DB2MVS, engineered, range, units, size, lobs, lob, lost, missing, empty, null, physical, option, 799511, CR799511 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.