- Can you provide some guidelines for video specifications on SAP Jam?
- We have a vendor who is creating videos that we will load into SAP Jam and they want to know the maximum size as well as the bit rate.
SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP Jam will auto-convert from any bitrate, and the maximum size is 2GB (that would be roughly a 2.5 hour 1080p HD quality movie, typically).
- SAP recommend using 720p, 5Mbps 30fps (unless you have a high frame rate for something like live action, like 60fps, in which case 7.5Mbps is better), MP4 format, AAC-LC audio (384k bitrate for stereo), H.264 encoding. That way you'll get a good HD quality balanced against not too big of a file size.
- Please see details on help portal guide: Upload supported audio and video files
Audio and video management section of the SAP Jam User Guide
SAP Jam Video Audio Specifications, Bit Rate, Maximum File Size, max file size, Supported Formats , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content, File Sharing & Upload , How To