You use multi-sessioning Scenario in your CRM IC WebClient and you want to improve the usability. You want that
- agents are aware that they have reached the maximum number of sessions either on the front end or in the back end
- agents can close obsolete multi session tabs more easily
- a new tab is opened for every inbound communication
- new sessions are faster accessible on the CRM IC WebClient
- agents can switch faster between existing multi-sessioning tabs.
- make sure that the first multi-sessioning tab does not close when pressing end
- decide on labeling of multi-sessioning tab (either always company or contact information)
- automatically switch to tab which has been opened for a new inbound call
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP S/4HANA for Customer Management
- SAP S/4HANA Service
SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP S/4HANA 2021 ; SAP S/4HANA 2022 ; SAP S/4HANA for customer management all versions ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
session are exceeded, reouting , KBA , CRM-IC-MUL , Multi-Sessioning IC , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-S4-IC-MUL , S4CRM: Multi-Sessioning IC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.