- Enrolling an iOS device via client-first enrollment results in "Enrollment is Incomplete. Refresh page to try again." Refreshing the app results in the same error.
- Enrolling an iOS device via MDM-first enrollment completes, but upon receiving the Afaria client, the error message above is received when the client is launched.
- Enrolling an Android device via client-first enrollment results in "Enrollment Failed."
- Enrolling an Android device via the Self-Service portal results in "Enrollment Failed" once the client is downloaded and launched
- Within the Android client, Mobile Secure Server, Enrollment Server and Package Server Connection information is blank.
SAP Afaria 7
SAP Afaria 7.0
KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.