- This article tries to describe test cases and the best practices to avoid issues in publishing Agentry application
- Test Cases are as follows:
- There is an SAP Note that has a Java fix for an Agentry app like Work Manager, how to deploy this fix in Agentry (SMP 3.0)?
- There is a production down with the newer releases, we want to revert back to the older application but it was deleted in the cockpit
- What are the best practices for deploying Agentry apps in SMP 3.0 cockpit?
- What are the recommended steps during deploying an application in SMP 3.0 cockpit?
- This article also explains the steps on how to prevent the SMP 3.0 cockpit from removing application configuration settings after SMP 3.0 restart
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP10)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (SP11)
"SMP 3.0 Agentry application settings", "Settings disappears in SMP 3.0", "How to make changes in SMP 3.0 Agentry" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGE , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Editor , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.