- SAP Transportation Management used to Create Freight Document for a Freight Unit (FU) Stage, either in the Freight Unit editor or via Freight Unit Building Rule (FUBR) strategy FUB_PLAN or FUB_PLAN_U.
- In Customizing (transaction SPRO) Define Freight Unit Types, for a Freight Unit type there is a field to maintain a Freight Object type.
- The Freight Order created for the Freight Unit is not of the maintained Freight Object type, but is a different Freight Object type.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
Customizing, SPRO, FU type, TOR, condition, DSO, FUBR, FUB_AUTO, FUB_PLAN_U, /SCMTMS/CL_PC_METHODS FUB_POST_AUTOPLAN_STAGE_UNC , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.