The analytics panel provides a consistent approach with a rich collection of predefined and context-sensitive analytics, reports and links to the presenting managers and HR professionals.
As the managers work on various topics such as recruiting, learning, performance, compensation, and succession, helpful and relevant information is displayed in a pop-over and they can continue to work on the page while the panel is open.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
This section describes how to configure and enable content in the Analytics Panel.
- Go to Admin Center and enter Manage Insights in the Tool Search.
- The Analytics Panel is page specific.2.
- Start configuring your panel for each module page.
- Click Add to add quick links and tiles.
- After completing your selection, save and enable your panel for specific module page
Analytics, Panel, Manage, Insights, How, Tile, enable, insights, CALC-2664 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To