The classic reporting section has a set of pre-built spreadsheet reports for different domains, as the examples below:
- 360 Overall Rating, Detailed Ratings and Comments Report
- Anonymous 360 Status Report
- Compensation Review Report
- Competency Ratings Report
- Succession Planning by Role Report
- Security Audit Report
These reports fetch data outside the user's target population.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Analytics > Reporting > Spreadsheet Reports >
- Select and run the report under concern.
- After the defining the report parameters, the system will give a prompt similar to the below one:
- The run's result can be fetched from the 'Scheduled Reports' screen.
- The report's result contains data outside the logged in user's target population.
The report being used is a legacy one and has been obsoleted by later versions.
Use the 2007 version of the report(s).
i.e. Reports with the same name, with a suffix of 2007
Please get in touch with your consultant or create a support case to activate the 2007 version of the standard spreadsheet(s) under concern.
The complete Classic reporting suite is currently in sunset mode and no enactments or code changes are being done to it.
We highly recommend switching over to latest reporting frameworks like Ad Hoc and Online Report Designer
Classic Reporting, Spreadsheet reports, do not, respect, rbp, target, population, permission, analytics, ad hoc, classic, report , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem