You are able to Save a lead with error message.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Show All.
- Search and open lead ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the lead).
- Go to the Sales & Marketing Team facet.
- You can find Employee Responsible(Lead) is already added under Role column.
- Add one more instance of Employee Responsible(Lead).
- Error message appears at the footer: Please use not more than 1 party(ies) of role Employee Responsible(Lead).
- Save the lead XYZ.
- Lead is saved with both Employee Responsible(Lead).
In objects like lead / opportunity , save is not rejected in such scenarios.
The error message is shown, but if user chooses to ignore it, system allows the save but consistency status (available at the header) is set to Inconsistent.
This will prevent any follow-up process until object is made consistent.
This is expected behaviour .
If you want to impose stricter restrictions , it will have to be done via PDI validations.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer 1602 ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1605 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1608 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1611 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1711