- Users are getting an error on editing functional location/Equipment measuring points
- The error is due to inactive measuring points are downloaded and editable in the SAP Work Manager device
- If a mobile user edits an inactive measuring point, they will get an error as inactive measuring point
- Users cannot acquire new Work Manager documents while synching
- There is no available filters for inactive measuring point in the SAP transaction /syclo/configpanel
- SAP Work Manager 6.2
- ERP Addon - SMERP 610_700 SP04
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP 6.10 add-on for mobile integration ; SAP Work Manager 6.2.0
"Error (13)", "Inactive Measuring Points" , KBA , MOB-APP-MAO-ERP , S4MERP/SMERP-Mobile Add-On integration to S4/ERP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.