This KBA explains the process properties exposed to the customers for the standard content 'iFlow: EC to ERP Job Replication v1.0'.
These properties are exposed via Environment extensions in Boomi and are used to extend the integration pack at the process level to override default information such as process properties.
And these configurations are applied at deployment time.
In the Extensions dialog of Boomi, you can set values for extensions of the processes deployed to Atoms attached to the selected environment.
Note: Dynamic process properties such as the last modified date can't be changed here since they are connected with the Atom, not with the environment.
- To open the Extensions dialog, login to Boomi and navigate to 'Manage -> Atom Management' and select the environment.
- In the Environment Properties tab, click 'Environment Extensions'.
- Now under Process Filter select 'iFlow: EC to ERP Job Replication v1.0'.
- Then click on 'Process Properties' option on the left and select 'EC to ERP Job Replication Process Properties'.
5. The process properties available under this selection along with their explanation is as follows. To add customerspecific input, deselect the Use Default? flag.
- ECERPJOB_FULL_TRANSMISSION_START_DATE [default = 01/01/2010] For more information about this parameter, refer KBA #2332900 - Full Transmission Start Date(FTSD) in Boomi iFlows
- ECERPJOB_INITIAL_LOAD [default = blank] Set to X to initiate a full load in the next process call. The flag will not reset itself, you will have to reset it to blank to enable delta handling again.
- ECERPJOB_FILTER_FIELD [default = blank] If you want to filter the replication of job classifications, enter the name of the standard or custom job classification field or association from the OData API Data Dictionary for which you want to filter.
- ECERPJOB_FILTER_CRITERIA [default = blank] If you want to filter the replication of job classifications, enter the value or values (of the field you have specified in ECERPJOB_FILTER_FIELD) for which you want to filter. If you enter several values, they must be separated by commas. You can enter the values with or without blanks in between.
Example You have created the custom job classification field cust_Area, which contains values such as Area 1, Area 2, Area 3, and so on. To filter the replication for job classifications assigned to areas 1 and 2, you can now enter cust_Area in the ECERPJOB_FILTER_FIELD parameter and Area 1,Area 2 or Area 1, Area 2 in the ECERPJOB_FILTER_CRITERIA parameter.
If you filter for an association, you need to enter the ID of the associated object (either Code or externalCode).
Example You have created the custom job classification association cust_toArea. To filter the replication for job classifications that have an association to a specific area, you can now enter cust_toArea in the ECERPJOB_FILTER_FIELD parameter. In the ECERPJOB_FILTER_CRITERIA parameter, you enter the external codes of the associated area or areas. You also need to set the ECERPJOB_FILTER_IS_ASSOCIATION parameter to X.
- ECERPJOB_FILTER_IS_ASSOCIATION [default = blank] Set to X if the field you have specified in ECERPJOB_FILTER_FIELD is an association.
2332909 - Explaining 'EC to ERP Position Replication Process Properties' for the standard content 'Packaged Integration: EC to ERP Position Replication v1.0'
2332908 - Explaining 'EC to ERP OrgStructureItem Replication Process Properties' for the standard content 'iFlow: EC to ERP Org Structure Item Replication v1.0'
2332910 - Explaining 'EC to ERP Employee Organizational Assignment Process Properties' for the standard content 'iFlow: EC to ERP - Employee Organizational Assignment Replication v1.0'
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To