- An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support if the issue keeps occurring.
- "Field Mapping tool for Onboarding 1.0 /Offboarding EC integration" is not accessible due to error
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM
- Under the Main-Menu click Admin Center
- Under Tools tile, search or select Field Mapping Tool for On/Off EC Integration
- Data Service is locked out
- Data Service Credentials not added in Service Login feature
- Incorrect Credentials in Data Service
For Live Customer(s)
Please see KBA 2508146 and add the correct permissions needed to use the tool and if it still won't work, try contacting SAP Product Support below.
Contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support case. In addition, follow the template when creating an case and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2333422 - Field Mapping Tool Error
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-INT
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
- Login to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 back-end (Super Admin)
- Access target Customer Account ID and navigate to Service Login
- Ensure that Data Service Login is added with correct credentials and not lock out
- Login to SAP SuccessFactors HCM back-end (Provisioning)
- Access target Customer Company Instance and navigate to Company Settings
- Under Onboarding 1.0 /Offboarding Settings, ensure that Data Service is populated with correct credentials
If the Data Service Credential is locked out, error will show as expected; unlock to resume the configuration.
Field Mapping Tool, data service, service login, unlock, lock, account, credentials, superadmin, super admin, support, mapping, ec integration, ect, employee central, Onboarding 1.0 , onb, adm, admin center , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem