- You are using the MERGE command to insert unmatched rows in a DOL table.
- DOL table is created with a unique index.
- Following error is returned:
Msg 2601, Level 14, State 1:
Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object % with unique index %
Command has been aborted
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
"lock scheme", nonclustered, merge, APL, datapages, datarows, dol, Sybase, "duplicate key", CR799786, 799786 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.