Workflow jobs SWWDHEX, SWWCOND, SWWERRE, SWWCLEAR, SWWWIM are failed in SM37 transaction due to Variant '&00000000000XX' does not exist error. There are the following logs in SM21 transaction:
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWDHEX)
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWERRE)
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWCOND)
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWCLEAR)
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWWIM)
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, variant does not exist, &0000000000001, &0000000000002, &0000000000003, &0000000000004, SWU3, client copy, Automatic Workflow Customizing, Schedule Background Job for Workflow Deadline Monitoring, Schedule Background Job for Work Items with Errors, Schedule Background Job for Condition Evaluation. , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , BC-CCM-BTC , Background Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.