After a support package or enhancement package update, some or all of the below symptoms occur:
- One or several workprocesses are active in program SAPLQOWK for longer periods of time, typically doing sequential reads from the DB. After a specified period of time (for example 60 or 1800 seconds), the workprocess is rolled out of program SAPLQOWK. This period of time corresponds to the Max.Runtime settings maintained in transaction SMQS.
- TIME_OUT dumps occur in program SAPLQOWK.
- CALL_FUNCTION_SEND_ERROR dumps occur in program SAPLARFC.
- The number of DEXCLUDE or QEXCLUDE system log entries has increased significantly (see SAP Note 1732824 for a general explanation).
- DB time has significantly increased for RFC related tables, such as ARFCSSTATE, ARFCSDATA and TRFCQOUT.
SAP NetWeaver 7.31 - 7.50 with the below support packages:
- Release 7.31: SAPKB73117
- Release 7.40: SAPKB74013
- Release 7.50: SAPK-75001INSAPBASIS
Also this KBA may be relevant for lower support packages, if SAP Note 2188792 has been implemented in the system.
SM50, SM66, SMQS, stuck, endless, TRFCQOUT, ARFCSSTATE, ARFCSDATA, TIME_OUT, SAPLQOWK, performance, DEXCLUDE, QEXCLUDE, CALL_FUNCTION_SEND_ERROR, SAPLARFC, tRFCs Hanging, SAPKB74013, On Hold, RFC Response, SM58 delay , KBA , BC-MID-RFC-QT , Queued RFC (qRFC) and transactional RFC (tRFC) , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.