When creating a Visit, the Sales territory and Sales Organization are not being filled automatically.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Visits work center.
- Click New.
- Select any Account and hit Save.
- Save and open it, the account will maintain the fields Sales territory and Sales Organization as empty.
There is a missing question in the Project Scope or a field not maintained inside the Activities.
- Open Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select Current Implementation Project.
- Navigate to questions (step 4).
- Select and flag the following question: Do you want to default sales organization distribution channel and division based on the account and employee sales data.
If after this step the issue still persist, then perform the step below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation project and click the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune step and open activity Activities.
- Click Maintain involved parties for appointment
- Mark the option Account
KBA 3190485 - Appointment - Division Does Not Get Set When You Don't Use An Account
Visit, Account, Implementation Projects, Sales territory, Sales Organization, appointment, involved parties , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To