- "CALL_FUNCTION_CONFLICT_TYPE" error message appers in BW system when executing a report in SAP Crystal Reports with the following details:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors CALL_FUNCTION_CONFLICT_TYPE
ABAP Program /CRYSTAL/SAPLMDX
- SAP BW system was upgraded and SPAU transaction has been executed
- SAP Crystal Reports 20xx
- BW data source using MDX interface
Reproducing the Issue
- Execute a Crystal Reports in Designer or Bi Launcpad/Infoview
- Report runs fine
- Monitor the dumps in the BW system (ST22) and may notice a short dump "CALL_FUNCTION_CONFLICT_TYPE"
- SPAU transaction has been overwtitten the Crystal MDX transport
- BW upgrade has been overwritten the Crystal MDX transport
- After BW upgrade, recommended to re-load or re-import the transports for Crystal Reports
- The transport files can be found at
- the SAP Crystal Reports instalaltion/upgrade package, at \Collaterals\Add-Ons\SAP\Transports folder
- the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence instalaltion/upgrade package at \Collaterals\Add-Ons\SAP\Transports folder
- To re-load the transport files always read the Transports_EN.txt
- 1632761 - Do I need to reimport the SAP Integration Transports to my Business Warehouse server if I upgrade it?
- 1921554 - How to verify the version of the SAP Integration Kit Transports loaded on the SAP Netweaver or SAP BW System?
- 2177314 - Version of SAP Integration Kit Transports for Crystal Reports
- 1975884 - Error: "Requests do not match the component version of the target system" when attempting to import the Crystal Reports MDX Query Connectivity transport on an SAP BW System
- 1700051 - Which SAP BusinessObjects MDX Query connectivity transport to load on the SAP BW System?
SPAU, no data, dump, crystal, cr2011, cr2013, cr2016, MDX , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016