Is there a way to deactivate Items in bulk instead of having to go into each Item and updating the Active status to NO.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
You will be able to deactivate the courses using the Item connector import. Follow the steps below:
1. As per the Connector Workbook available with you, prepare the feed file for the Connector to process it. Since we are only aiming at deactivating the courses, it would be ok to provide only the required fields for the Item Connector Feed File.
2. Below is an example of the header which could be used in the connector feed file. The NOTACTIVE field controls if the item is active or not.
3. Based on this header, enter the data for the items that you wish to deactivate.
4. Once the feed file is ready, place it on the directory on the SFTP server mentioned within your Connector configurations.
5. Schedule the Connector in LMS instance to pick the file and process it.
You can use the Connector workbook on more information to use the Connector to Deactivate the items. Please refer to this KBA - 2404463 for more information on the Connector workbook.
The Help link for Item Connectors will give you more information on this.
Deactivate Items, inactive, item, notactive, deactivate, item connector , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To