You wish to increase the Memory (RAM) of the Local Atom in Boomi.
- If you need to process very high volumes of data and/or large data sets, you may need to increase the amount of memory available to the Atom or Molecule.
- The -Xmx setting sets the maximum amount of memory allocated per JVM.
- The number is specified in megabytes.
- For a 32-bit Atom, the default is 512 MB and the highest recommended setting is 1024 MB.
- A 64-bit Atom is able to use more memory as long as it is available on the machine. A server usually needs 1 GB for the operating system; the rest of the memory can be allocated to the JVM.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BPI , Dell & Boomi Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.