You should not specify the eligibility rule for Pension Type as State or Employer in Benefits.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin > Benefits Admin Overview
- Select a pension benefit.
- In Step 5, add Rule in the ‘Eligibility Rule’ field.
- Error stating should not specify rule for Pension Type of State or Employer
- It is expected behavior that the error message will be displayed when a rule is set to the field ‘Eligibility Rule’ when the pension type is ‘State’ or ‘Employer’.
- When pension type is ‘State’ or ‘Employer’, we need to use the field ‘Contribution rule’ to set the Employer and Employee Contribution amount which will decide the eligibility of the rule.
- For Pension Type ‘Savings’, these fields (employer and employee contribution amount) are not relevant. Hence to decide the eligibility we use the field ‘Eligibility rule’
SF SuccessFactors EC Employee Central error Benefit Pension You should not specify the eligibility rule for Pension Type as State or Employer , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605