Some users can see Goal Plan dropdown to select the default Goal Plan and link to the Activity. However, for some users it is not visible.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance;
- Proxy as affected user;
- Navigate to CPM;
- Click on Add Activity;
The Goal Plan drop down is NOT available.
- However for some users it is available.
- The affected user does not have Goal permissions for the default Goal Plan.
- The affected user does not have goals in the default Goal Plan.
- Cross verify the RBP permission for the affected users: Objective Management Access must be enabled and the user must have access permissions for the required Goal Plan.
- Proxy as affected user and check if the default goal plan is visible.
- Check if the user has goals in their goal plan.
2556136 - Development Goals are not available to link to Activities on Continuous Performance Management
CPM, Activity, Default Goal Plan, Goal Plan Drop down, Link Default Goal plan, Link activities, GM, Development Goal, Performance Goal , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-GM , Goal Integrations , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions