- Error M7022 - Stock in transit exceeded by *** when trying to reverse a goods receipt that was posted as a double goods receipt for an intracompany stock transport order. In the goods receipt that has to be reversed the same material was posted more than once within the same document.
- Negative stock in transit.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, M7022, M7048, ZZWASTOR, transfer, inconsistency, SiT, MARC-TRAME, duplicate, MB_CHECK_MATERIAL_STOCKS, VERFUEGBARKEITSRECHNUNG, VL02N, M7021 , KBA , MM-IM-ST-PO , Stock Transfer for Stock Transport Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.