- The Dashboard tool allows you to build reports based on your live SuccessFactors data.
- It allows you to create tiles and dashboards which display data obtained from the adhoc report data layer.
- You can download premade standard tiles and dashboards from the store or create your own.
- The process is covered in the admin guide.
Please use the below links to access the section you need help with:
SAP SuccessFactors Dashboards 2.0
- The following KBAs are common questions you might face when working with the Dashboard 2.0 framework.
- Please use them as an addition to the Admin Guide. In case you would like to have other KBAs linked in here please let us know via the feedback option.
- KB article 2391863 - Filter panel - People Scope explained
- KB article 2155317 - Dashboard 2.0 Tab not showing
- KB article 2607842 - Dashboards 2.0 is showing as a Feature Disabled on Upgrade Center - Dashboards/Upgrade Center
- KB article 2289015 - Drill down Feature for Standard Dashboard 2.0 Tiles
- KB article 2373611 - Is it possible to edit Standard Dashboard 2.0 From SuccessStore?
- KB article 2340170 - Ordering of Dataset Groups in Dashboard 2.0
- KB article 2399192 - Dashboards 2.0 does not respect Tile filter
- KB article 2518368 - Dashboard 2.0 not showing data; Error occured The selected dataset group is deleted
- KB article 2162532 - Performance Distribution tile in Standard Performance Dashboard not showing any data
- KB article 2089614 - Dashboard Reports: Overall Rating Distribution Dashboard does not match the result produced when running the Overall Rating Report
- Admin guide (current version of the admin guide)
- Please check the help portal for additional adminstrative material.
- Overview of standard tiles and standard Succession tiles available in the store:
- Please check and download the respective attachement of this KBA.
- The Dashboards 2.0 framework is enabled in the backend by default.
- Admin users only need to provide the respective roles with access to the YouCalc Tiles and Dashboards entry within the reporting section.
- Please see the admin guide for the required steps.
- For any new features you would like to see in the Dashboard 2.0 framework you will need to raise an enhancement request on the influence board.
- This allows product management to give feedback if a new feature might be considered for a future release.
- It also helps product management to prioritze the features requested from customers depending on the amount of votes received per feature.
- Your ideas make an impact! Ideas you submit through the Community influence portal can influence our roadmap.
- The customer support team might recommend to contact our product management team for any new ideas or feedback on product limitation.
- The influence board is your direct link to reach out to product management.
- KB article 2090228 - How to submit an Enhancement Request for SAP SuccessFactors products?
sf, success factors, dash board, tips, help, tile , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
|Overview of Standard Tiles.PDF|
|Overview of Standard Tiles for Succession.pdf|
|Admin User Guide for Tile-based Dashboard Framework.zip|