When creating an invoice with multiple account assignment, using purchase order as reference, if there are planned delivery costs, system does not bring it and show one of these messages:
- No delivery costs selected for invoice document - Message no. M8599
- No delivery costs exist for purchase order xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx - Message no. M8014
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
MIRO, MIR7, MAA, mult acct ass, mult. acct. ass., LOG_MM_MAA_1, Business Function, unplanned , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.