- Performance Management Adhoc report is not showing updated goal data for the Live Forms.
- Your reports do not show the most current overall rating seen on the performance form.
The SuccessFactors Application typically feeds data from Forms > to Feedback tables > which in turn feed the data to > Reports and other linked forms. Therefore when one or the other does not have the most current value, it is most often because a trigger event has not forced the value to the feedback table so the report or form can pick up the updated value.
- In order to get the latest updated Goal data for the Live Forms in Reports customer needs to manually open and save the Form, this typically triggers the data to the feedback table automatically and you will start seeing the updated data in the report.
- Now, sometime it is not feasible for the customer to open hundreds of form manually and get the data synced therefore Admins can go to Admin Tools => Performance Management => Form Template Settings => [Specific Template] => “Open&Save Documents” link
- In the window that opens, enter the start and end dates for the forms based upon that template that should be updated. The system will open and save the form template, which automatically updates the template with any new content, such as goals. Now all forms within the specified date range will be automatically updated.
- Please allow sufficient time for all forms to automatically update. We can'e estimate how long it would take as every client form is unique and could contain little or large amounts of data to update. One rule of measure is about 3000-5000 forms per hour.
- Please see the below referred KBA for more information on "Open&Save Documents" feature.
Adhoc Report Incorrect ratings Live Forms Open and Save Documents Open&Save Documents , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions