- When the CSI library is not part of the library search path, CTLIB raise some kind of 'generic' error message that does not really reflect the actual cause.
- Connecting to a server using password encryption for example, raises:
- CT-LIBRARY error: ct_connect(): protocol specific layer: internal Client Library error: There is a tds login error. The installed encryption handler returned a status that was not CS_SUCCEED.
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.016.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0
CTLIB, ctlib, OCS, Software Developer Kit, ASE, Sybase, CR#794576, CR794576, 794576 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.