- Rows marked as logically deleted are not purged after:
- Running a manual purge
- Starting manually or automatically the synchronization cache cleanup
- Slow Synchronization and a degraded performance of the data tier and/or the runtime server
- Synchronziation are queued and stuck in get_db_worker for a long time
- Data Change Notification (DCN) are slow to run.
- Running the query below on the default database returns a last_download_time of 1900-01-01 :
select min(last_download_time), c.pkg, a.publication_name from ml_subscription a, ml_database b, mms_rbs_subscription c
where a.rid=b.rid and b.remote_id=c.remoteId
group by pkg, a.publication_name
SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3 SP05 - SP07
slow synchronziation performance logical deleted logically rows sap mobile platform smp purge synchronzation cache cleanup scheduled schedule data change notification dcn , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.