- When using BAPI_PO_CHANGE to change "Issuing storage location" the shipping condition is cleared even if the new shipping condition is sent in the BAPI.
- However, when "Shipping point" and "Shipping priority" are entered together with "Shipping condition", the "Shipping condition" will not be cleared when changing the storage location.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, STOCK TRANSFER ORDER, STOCK TRANSPORT ORDER, ME21N, SHIPPING CONDITION, STORAGE LOCATION, EKPV, CLEAR, REMOVE, GONE, CLEARED, MMRSTD , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.