- A problem has been identified with Auditing on a system.
- The auditing thread is stuck at 100% CPU Usage.
- There is a warning in the Central Management Console (CMC) auditing page that there may be data remaining in server buffers.
- Files remain in the auditing directory and are not written to the CMS database.
- Individual Auditees may not be writing to the cms database
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
audit target trace , KBA , targeted , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.