When creating a Sales Quote and adding Products from a Product List, the Products are not taken over to the Sales Quote.
Reproducing the Issue
A product list for the account that will be used for the Quote.
- Go to the work center Sales.
- Select the view Sales Quotes.
- Click New.
- Fill out the necessary information.
- Click on the Actions icon in the section Products.
- Choose the option Add from List.
- Click on Save and open.
- Switch to the facet Products.
No product will be displayed in the Sales Quote, although they were displayed in the QuickCreate.
The reason for this behaviour is that there is no quantity for the products maintained in the product list.
There are two options to solve this issue:
- Adding the quantity field to the QuickCreate to maintain a quantity when creating the Sales Quote.
- Maintain the quantity in the Product List.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1605 ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1605 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1708